Why Choose Us?
- 15 Years of Experience
- Most Major Insurances Accepted
- Flexible Hours
- Highly Experienced
- Quick Response
- Allergy & Sinus Specialist
- Certified Asthma Phsyician
- All Physicians Are Board Certified
- Advanced Treatment Options
- Allergy Testing Without Shots
- We also speak Hindi and Urdu
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
Asthma in Vancouver, WA
Are you tired of your Camas and Vancouver, WA, asthma problems? At Columbia Asthma & Allergy Clinic in Camas and Vancouver, WA, we are dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients. We want to help you improve your health through our treatment options.
If you or your child is suffering from asthma, then we encourage you to take a proactive approach and seek the help that you or your child needs. At our Camas clinic, we have experience in treating our patients for their asthma issues. When you come to visit us, we will first discuss your medical history and conduct an exam. From there, we will work with you to develop a treatment solution that will resolve your issues. Our goal is to help you lead a more active lifestyle through a personalized treatment plan that meets your specific needs. We hold flexible hours at our clinic so that you can obtain the help you need at a convenient time for you. Should you have any questions along the way, our highly experienced professionals will take the time to respond to your concerns and questions quickly.
If you are coping with asthma, it may be time to seek a solution. At Columbia Asthma & Allergy Clinic in Camas and Vancouver, WA, our professionals will guide you through a treatment plan that will improve the way you breathe. If you are ready to live life with less worry, then please do not hesitate to learn more about us. We welcome you to give us a call today to schedule your first appointment.
Contact Us Today
Associations & Memberships:
- Board Certified Through The American Board Of Allergy & Immunology - ABAI
- Board Certified with American Board of Internal Medicine - ABIM
- American College Of Asthma, Allergy, & Immunolgy - ACAAI
- American Academy Of Asthma, Allergy, & Immunolgy - AAAAI
- Accredited By The Better Business Bureau