Why Choose Us?
- 15 Years of Experience
- Most Major Insurances Accepted
- Flexible Hours
- Highly Experienced
- Quick Response
- Allergy & Sinus Specialist
- Certified Asthma Phsyician
- All Physicians Are Board Certified
- Advanced Treatment Options
- Allergy Testing Without Shots
- We also speak Hindi and Urdu
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
Childrens Allergy Treatment in Vancouver, WA
Many kids suffer from chronic allergies. Whether it’s a runny nose, recurring rash, or more serious reaction, allergies can have a dramatic effect on a child’s quality of life. At Columbia Asthma & Allergy Clinic in Camas and Vancouver, WA, we offer state-of-the-art treatment for children suffering with allergies.
Allergy Relief for Your Child
Allergy symptoms in kids can cause discomfort, sleep disturbances, attention problems, and missed school days. While over-the-counter treatments can be helpful, they can sometimes only do so much. If your child is affected by uncomfortable, recurring, or even life-threatening allergy symptoms, he or she may benefit from professional treatment. Today’s allergy treatments are designed to do more than just manage symptoms. In some cases, they can even reduce your child’s sensitivity to allergens.
At Columbia Asthma & Allergy Clinic in Camas and Vancouver, WA, our goal is to help you and your child gain the upper hand on debilitating allergy symptoms so your son or daughter can enjoy a better quality of life. Call our office today to schedule your appointment.
Contact Us Today
Associations & Memberships:
- Board Certified Through The American Board Of Allergy & Immunology - ABAI
- Board Certified with American Board of Internal Medicine - ABIM
- American College Of Asthma, Allergy, & Immunolgy - ACAAI
- American Academy Of Asthma, Allergy, & Immunolgy - AAAAI
- Accredited By The Better Business Bureau