Why Choose Us?
- 15 Years of Experience
- Most Major Insurances Accepted
- Flexible Hours
- Highly Experienced
- Quick Response
- Allergy & Sinus Specialist
- Certified Asthma Phsyician
- All Physicians Are Board Certified
- Advanced Treatment Options
- Allergy Testing Without Shots
- We also speak Hindi and Urdu
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
Childrens Asthma Treatment in Vancouver, WA
Asthma is a common and growing problem among school-aged children. At Columbia Asthma & Allergy Clinic, our goal is to help families overcome the limitations and debilitating symptoms associated with childhood asthma through comprehensive, state-of-the-art treatment.
Help and Hope for Kids with Asthma
For many kids, breathing is easy. But for a child suffering from asthma, every day brings new challenges and the fear that breathing could become difficult at any time. Children with asthma have very sensitive airways, which can become irritated or swollen in response to certain triggers like allergens, cold weather, or exercise. This irritation makes it difficult to breathe. But with the right treatment, our medical team may be able to reduce the frequency and severity of asthma symptoms in your child, allowing him or her to enjoy a fuller, more active life.
If your child is suffering from asthma, we want to help. Call the asthma team at Columbia Asthma & Allergy Clinic in Camas and Vancouver, WA today to schedule your child’s appointment.
Contact Us Today
Associations & Memberships:
- Board Certified Through The American Board Of Allergy & Immunology - ABAI
- Board Certified with American Board of Internal Medicine - ABIM
- American College Of Asthma, Allergy, & Immunolgy - ACAAI
- American Academy Of Asthma, Allergy, & Immunolgy - AAAAI
- Accredited By The Better Business Bureau